Web Content CaptionsAre you riding the wave of video on the internet? Your live and recorded presentations need captioning so you can attract the attention of search engines as well as the loyal, dynamic community of the deaf/hard of hearing.
With Caption It Write, you get the accuracy and nuances that make captions appealing to humans and search engines alike. You get a verbatim record of the event as well as a searchable text file. We can caption:
We also caption English videos in a variety of languages such as Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and German. Please call for a complete list: 877-549-7483.
Professional Real-time Captions
When your television program is broadcast live or produced very close to air, you need the very best in live captioning. For reliable, accurate live captioning services, call 877-549-7483.
Personal Real-time Captions
Caption It Write delights in providing personal CART services that open the door to new worlds for the hearing impaired.
Communication Access Real-time Translation (CART) is a word-for-word speech-to-text interpreting service for people who need communication access. It instantly translates the spoken word into English text using a stenotype machine, notebook computer and real-time software. The text appears on a computer monitor or other display.
CART provides a complete picture, including translation of all spoken words and environmental sounds, so that you can decide for yourself what information is important to you. CART can help you in any of these environments:
- Business, government and educational functions
- Religious services
- Senior citizen meetings
- Conventions and conferences
- Weddings, funerals and other personal events
- Civic events, such as town council meetings
- Cultural presentations, such as Broadway shows
- Recreation or entertainment events
In short, we can help anywhere communication access is needed. We can even provide CART over the Internet or a telephone line.
Personal real-time captioning can change your life because it gives you:
- Equal Communication Access ... in your personal and professional life or that of a loved one
- Independence ... to decide what is important in the material presented
- Freedom ... of choice regarding setting, display options and seating
- Confidence ... to join in conversations, knowing all words and environmental sounds are captured
- Ability ... to fully participate in life